How to View and Browse Events at Bemidji State University:
To view events on the calendar and check for space availability, select the Browse for Space link on the top navigation bar. To view the schedule for a specific building, use the Filter and select a building from the facilities dropdown list, then Apply. To view a specific date, select the calendar icon by the date in the Filter.
How to Request/Reserve a Room:
- Under “My Account”, click on Log In, then login with
your MinnState Star ID and Star ID password.
- To begin the reservation, select the appropriate request form in the “Reservations” tab.
- Fill out the information in the “When and Where” box and
select Find Space. Conference Rooms that meet your criteria will then be
displayed, a blue bar will indicate that the room is already reserved.
- Click on the green “+” to select an available room.
- Then click on the Details tab and fill in the form and
For additional information on planning your event, please refer to the Event Services website.